Sunday, May 29, 2005

Counting


The Souq Playground - One of the Twin's usuals



Was away on business trip - Kuala Terengganu. Been years since I last been there actually.
The session went well - our session - but the one after that really went out of scope....ohh my, if I knew this would happen, I'd rather do the whole session.

Well anyway, I miss Alisya & Naufal so much although its just one full day and couple hours more without them. Alisya went searching for me after realizing I was no where around the airport playground. Naufal went looking for me when Mama got back from work the other day!

Oh ya...30th. May....our 6th Anniversary! Mama bought me something....I dunno what to buy her but today I bought something she wish she'd have for the baby......

Tomorrow is our gynea appoinment, to see what Baby Achoncho has been up to!





No comments: