Thursday, April 07, 2005

A Baby never born....but became an angel


...perhaps one of my best composition (yet!)
Taken @ Hyatt KTN, early one morning on my last trip to east coast, conducting a training for our plants focal persons..


.....reflection of the reality. Some items are not meant to last. Some items are not meant to be ours. As humans we tend to crave for what others have - consciously or subconsciously in denial about it. We can observe and say others are not thankful for what they have but are we really thankful for what we have? I can't answer that myself but I do know that I can't never be thankful enough to be blessed with two great kids and a lovely wife...
.

....I have been thinking about the angel baby of TJ's sister, the angel baby as TJ put it, which is true in every sense. I will have this strange feeling of emptiness and sorrow, mixed with sense of pride and thankfulness, every time I thought about the angel baby.

...and tears will easily be there (not a macho man after all, me huh?)

I feel very very sorry for the angel baby that she had to leave the world without the chance to be in it, to see her mummy and daddy, to be kissed and hugged by those who'd love her dearly.
I would feel sad and empty if I am she.
...but Allah loves her more than anybody could ever possible love her, and that is why she is now in heaven. She will never be marred by sins of this world.....and definitely, we can't get any pure than that....Allah bless her for eternity. I never knew you in person dear angel baby but I must say that I love you dearly for what you have became.

(Can't control the tears now....will end here for now)

Oh well...today is Thursday......it has been a hectic week with teammates running around after every morning "standing meeting".

Comes Saturday evening, I'll be on a flight to KTN, rent a car and drive up to KTH and I'll back only on he 13th. Which means that I will not be with the kids and Mama for 4 days! Aisehmennnnn!

Alisya has not been feeling well these few days, coughing and in bad mood if she woke up in the middle of the night. Mama pulak just had flu yesterday. Naufal seems to be ok lah so I am gonna have a pep talk with him later tonight cuz he be DA MAN in this house while I am gone for the business trip!

So...no Sunday morning stroll with the kids......I have only Saturday to clown around with them!

......darn...I am already feeling home sick...



No comments: