Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Its Hectic


Alisya with Auntie Eju (who sponsored the bag) & Che Lie : @ PANPAC KLIA. While Mama, Alisya & Naufal spent time at the pool....daddy was with the team running around the training rooms nearby.....sheesh!

March 2005 is definitely a hectic month for me......traveling to conduct / attend training sessions, weekends on the race track, weekdays with hours flying by....Oh boy! What I miss most is the time with my kids - especially the weekend walks.

And now (in a few minutes time) I will be off to Sepang for duty and will be back only after the race ends, late Sunday afternoon.....that's five days not being with the kids and Mama!

I need a break real soon!


I'll be driving one of these...
The training sessions for Marshall Car drivers have been quite relaxing compared to last year but nevertheless, the sun is as unforgiving as always.....I'll be totally flat when I reached home but somehow, I can still search for some extra energy to clown with Alisya & Naufal, who will shout "Ayaaaahh!!! Ayyaaaahhh!!" in excitement whenever they saw me approaching the door after every trip - be it from the track or from the mindset modules training sessions. Its almost like the movie "Monster" for me.....the sound of their voices will energize me immediately! And the routine will be like I will let them bully me until they sweat and then when I feel like I am about to faint from the bashing, I'll raise the white flag and climb up the stairs to take a shower, say my prayers and doze off so that I'd be able to wake up early the next morning....prepare for the new day and off I go after kissing them & Mama goodbye.

And from today....its gonna be five days without the family....hmmm its not going to be 100% fun but I'll have to make the best out of it lah kan? Maybe a cool dip in the sungai next weekend would be nice but for now I think I have to deal with missing them and Mama a lot....luckily I have loads of their pix in my outdated-but-trustworthy T23, it helps lah.

Naufal on top of Angah's customized Millennium edition



Alisya and her favorite doll she named Acheecha

Ayah will miss you a lot Alisya, Naufal & Mama!


No comments: