Monday, March 07, 2005

Busana Muslimah?

Busana Muslim, fesyen Muslimah kontemporari, gaya kasual Muslimah professional, Muslimah bergaya selesa ke pejabat....etc etc etc.

Familiar phrases huh?
I dunno, but I think it is really annoying. Using Islam as the slogan and yet not following the teachings of Islam.

I am ranting about the way some Muslimahs dressed themselves up. Nobody in particular, everybody in general, so don't get cornered to what I write here lah ok.

I took some sample from a magazine but decided not to put it up, low class photography even to a newbie like me, but you can go here to view it:

www.karangkraf.com.my/E-Majalah/Nur/default.asp?categories=Rapi

I actually sent a comment to them......waiting to see what's their response like!

In general nothing is wrong but in the real way of Islam everything is wrong! There's no two way or reasoning your way out when you are facing the ALMIGHTY later, its either you follow the HIS rule or you are out. Simple as that, so, spare the reasonings lah.

What the hell are we into nowadays? Pakai tudung tapi baju ketat nak mampus, or skirt terbelah, or palazo/pants/jeans tighter than the knots of the taligantung in Kajang prison.

Nak ikutkan, might as well tak payah pakai tudung aje, but hey, mana bleh itu macam, tak Islamic laa tak pakai tudung......

Islam by the name.....ruling by the game.....kalau suka, kira halal, kalau tak suka, ikut mung aaa nok halal ker haram....guane hok?

....I'll stick to my old seasoned khakis and old faded t'shirts, although I may look selekeh, fat and ugly, as far as aurat is concerned, I am ok.

Let's make up our mind lah.....nak gunakan Islam as an alasan aje ke, or nak betul-betul ikut cara Islam.....kubur masing-masing laa kan?

No comments: