Friday, February 04, 2005

A Little House filled with two Tempurungasaurous Rex and a dead screamyx

A scene from Jurassic Park 99 1/2........


On Hari Wilayah , our little homey experienced a really sudden lightning strike....the PC went "weng" and till this moment I can't get my ThinkPad to work with the screamyx adsl modem - which I think may have also kicked the bucket...

Need to rebuild the PC - diagnosis by The Great Kudeen seems be leading to the conclusion that I may need to get a new MoBo, VGA card and while at it might as well get more RAM, bigger HDD, another DVD-combo and to be safe, a surge protector for electricity and phone line....hey how about a wifi router to add more to the "damage"....

.....sheesh...where did I put my money printing machine.....

Ahh well!! For now, the old Slowmyx dialup will do just fine lah!

On that same day the screamyx went dead, I realized (yet again) how lucky we are, to have two T-Rex (read: tempurungasaurous rex) in our little homey.

Can't think of any better way to spend a day than chasing them and being chased by them around the park and our little living room....at the speed rate they are going (inspired by Dash of the Incredibles) I may fit into a size 34 pants again....in one year (yeah right!)

...its Friday and hopefully Saturday will come soon!!


No comments: