Sunday, February 20, 2005

Do You Have A Honda?!


No, I do not have a Honda!!!


I caught this one in August 2004, while waiting for the traffic light to turn green....
Yeah, nothing wrong with the sticker, typical HONDA right?
Well then, look at the bigger picture.....


What is wrong here? It's a Toyota Wish!!!
Wishy-washy!!!

I dunno...maybe some people have this crave for Honda to the extent that they don't realize that the wheels they are driving may actually be far better!

Like...what's with the sticker man?!! I have stickers on my rides too but get real lah dude! If its a Toyota, let it be! UNLESS...the package that comes with a Toyota Wish is...you can get your wish granted by putting up stickers on it!! Well then, I'd better get a Toyota Wish and instead of Honda stickers, I'd put up tonnes of Hummer 2 stickers on it!!

Don't get me wrong, I kinda like Honda but the typical "Malaysian mentality" keeps me thinking twice of getting one (....well the main deciding factor is I could not afford one !! )

Look around when you drive.....the people in Hondas.... from AhBeng & AhLians who'd have something almost like a rugby post on the back of their "race tuned super lowered" cars, covered with stickers that would make rally car sponsors cry, and oh yes of course - we have "successful yuppies" bunch who'd get their first Honda as soon as they can afford to get rid of the homey brand cars they have been using - (apa kelas pakai local made car geng!), and then we have our retired pakciks & makciks who seems to act like they are 20 years younger simply because - IT'S A HONDA....

Come on...see if you can find some "common quality" in these bunch....the way they drive and treat other vehicles on the road.

Not all Honda drivers are "packaged" with the same "attitude"....but just observe the next time you are driving...it won't hurt to observe right?!

Try google search for "RiceBoy" and you'll find out more about stickers, "goal posts", overwhelming decos, attitudes yadayadayada....of some people with their cars...Hondas included.

Hondas R not Us....so about one year ago, we decided to go for a Renault instead.

No comments: