Sunday, February 20, 2005

Camp Picnic


During the long weekend, we went to our favourite stream twice.
The kids had their first experience of an outdoor tent and enjoying foods by the stream. They were very excited. Wonder what it would be like for their first weekend camping trip when they are old enough.....soon!
We have never used this tent. Angah gave it to me when he got back from St Louis.
My first tent was a second hand 2-men dome I bought from a friend during university days.
Those days, camping equipment were hard to get and expensive. I have been using my 2-men dome for years and decided to keep this "newer" one for my kids...
Walla!! They are here already and I decided that the tent is not mine anymore but theirs...thanx to their Pak Ngah!
Alisya's swans
We had visitors at the site.....Alisya quickly recognized them, almost like those of Swan Lake - one of Alisya's fav DVD...and she actually wanted to chase these creatures!
Of course, the main even is the water....and they don't seem to mind how deep it is.
Alisya practising her balance on the kiddie boat.
She is so relaxed in it, whether her feet touches the bottom of the stream or not.
Naufal haus!
It's always Naufal, observing the details of things around him, even a drop of water!
We are definitely going to this again and again and again.....it's the real fun in the sun!

No comments: