Friday, January 07, 2005

Weekend on wheels

The best exercise for me....


The first time they were placed on a stroller (or a jogger rather) their age were less than 7 days. From then, on Saturday & Sunday morning, we would always bring them for a stroll around the neighbourhood, well unless its raining or we have other activities planned for the weekend.

It is a joy that I can't quite describe in words.....pushing the three wheelers and talking to them, though they may not have understood (or not fully understood - kids nowadays are far smarter than us those days!), their facial expressions, the smiles, squints and the baby language they spoke in response...ahhh man, I would trade my life to make those moments last forever!

Now they are almost 2 years of age, and though the joggers are still there, they are more into riding their trike now.....and I am still enjoying and always looking forward to our weekend morning walk and talk, still am and will always be, for ever and ever.

Oh my its already Friday....wish can I forward the clock so that its Saturday morning...

No comments: