Monday, January 31, 2005

Static Movement

Kinetik

"Kinetik I" by Latiff Mohidin (1998)
It represents P37r0n45, according to it's description plate. It sure is a nice artwork and I kinda like it actually but am yet to fully appreciate it. I guess the first step is to take digital images of it and tweak it around....cuz that's just me lah!

Standing still on its designated place and yet actually full of movements - inner parts and the outer parts. While some may fail to appreciate it, others may look at it as an admirable object.
Looking at it from various angles, we may find other meanings to it......

and while composing my shots, I somehow found a reflection of me - technically and literally..... at least from my angle of view.......
perhaps I will dwell into it later, perhaps.....

No comments: