Monday, January 10, 2005

Look daddy...I can dance!

Their first (and me too actually!) invitation to a Punjabi Wedding


Brought up in a kampung, I never attended any wedding reception except of the Malays. Only when I started working do I get the invitations to many non-Malay weddings.

Different story for my kids though....their first invitation to a Punjabi wedding starts when they were not even 20 months of age!
I am posting the pix of Alisya with her "handbag" which she insisted to carry (cuz Mama has one too!)...inside that cute bag is her bottle of formula milk! Talk about being independent at an early age!

Close to her is Naufal, trying his version of "Bhangra"....ohhh boy was he really at it!!

On our way back home, Naufal was still smiling and extending his hands as if he was "bhangra-ing"...

Oh my.....must be from Mama (dancing, acting etc. cuz she was active in arts and such during her college years).

Me? Well yeah I was (maybe still am?) deeply into arts too....hard core martial artist!

3 comments:

Blogger User said...

Comelnya those two cutie pie... :-)

Berisman said...

Lucky guy!Beautiful kids:-)

Pls call abedib on personal matter.

Anonymous said...

so cute!!